Tom Rath - 3 Ways to Get More Out of Life
Tom Rath is a best-selling author and researcher who studies the role of human behavior in business, health and well-being. Live Happy Editorial Director, COO and Co-Founder Deborah Heisz talks with Tom about his most recent work, a feature-length documentary film, Fully Charged, which explores the key elements of energizing one's work and life through personal stories and interviews with the world's leading social scientists.
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- How meaning, interaction and energy can transform your life
- Why it is important to stop pursuing happiness and start creating meaning instead
- How the smallest choices you make every day can dramatically improve your well-being
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for listening!
- Are You Fully Charged? 3 Keys to Daily Health and Well-Being
- 4 Secrets to Following Your Dreams
- 33 Ideas on Leadership