Get involved and help us make the world a happier place.
When you claim responsibility for your own happiness, you also become a catalyst for positive change in the lives of others. That’s what the happiness movement is all about. Imagine a world filled with optimism and compassion—it’s possible, if we do it together. You can join the happiness movement today and start making the world a happier place.
Here are some of the ways you can spread happiness:
Learn—information about happiness delivered to you.
- Live Happy magazine gives you the tools and information you need to make changes and live a happier life. We offer simple, science-based steps to support your happiness and positively impact your health, success and relationships—your whole life. Buy the latest magazine today!
- Receive our email newsletters to get the latest information and articles on the website, plus announcements of upcoming events and special product offers.
- Come back to this site often for quick tips, tools and ideas to help you live happy every day.
- Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest for happiness quotes, facts and news stories, as well as to engage with a community of like-minded people sharing happiness.
Participate—help us make the world a happier place.
- Listen to our popular podcast Live Happy Now brought to you by the editors of Live Happy magazine. Bringing you scientifically proven facts and ideas to live a happier and more meaningful life through interviews with positive psychology and well-being thought leaders.
- Spread Happiness—one small act can change the world. Take our #HappyActs challenge, do a #HappyAct and tell us about it
- Celebrate happiness with us at one of our Happy Acts Walls on March 20 for the International Day of Happiness.
Share—become a catalyst for positive change in the lives of others.
- Bring smiles all around by wearing Live Happy clothes and gear!
- Smile! It’s a gift that people will instantly reciprocate!
- The more you share happiness with others, the happier you’ll feel. Sharing articles from livehappy.com on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest … everywhere!