What to watch, read and do to show gratitude in the month of November.
2. Deliver hot meals to the hungry.
3. Listen to “The Thanksgiving Song” by Adam Sandler.
4. Read 365 Thank Yous: The Year a Simple Act of Daily Gratitude Changed My Life by John Kralik.
5. Watch It’s a Wonderful Life.
6. “Having gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” —William Arthur Ward
7. Give to a Salvation Army Angel Tree.
8. Listen to “Thankful” by Kelly Clarkson.
9. Read Thanks!: How Practicing Gratitude Can Make You Happier by Robert A. Emmons.
10. Watch Forrest Gump.
11. “I feel a very unusual sensation—if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude.” —Benjamin Disraeli
12. Donate a turkey.
13. Listen to “What a Wonderful World” by Louis Armstrong.
14. Read and write in Even Happier: A Gratitude Journal for Daily Joy and Lasting Fulfillment by Tal Ben-Shahar.
15. Watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.
16. “When you are grateful—when you can see what you have—you unlock blessings to flow in your life.” —Suze Orman
17. Handwrite a note to someone expressing thanks for being in your life.
18. Listen to “Thank You” by Dido.
19. Read What Makes You Grateful?: Voices From Around The World by Anne Kubitsky.
20. Watch It Could Happen to You.
21. “Thank you, emails that say, ‘You have successfully unsubscribed from these emails,’ for completely missing the point.” —Jimmy Fallon
22. Set out a jar and have everyone in your home write one thing they’re grateful for every morning. Review them together at the end of the day.
23. Listen to “Gratitude” by Earth, Wind & Fire.
24. Read My Gratitude Soup: Create Your Own by Olivia Rosewood.
25. Watch A Christmas Carol.
26. “At the age of 18, I made up my mind to never have another bad day in my life. I dove into an endless sea of gratitude from which I’ve never emerged.” —Patch Adams
27. Learn how to say “thank you” in multiple languages.
28. Listen to “It’s a Great Day to Be Alive” by Travis Tritt.
29. Read Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are? by Dr. Seuss.
30. Buy a beautiful gift book about happiness for a friend or family member.