Lisa Loeb - Sparking Happiness Through Creativity
Pop star, author, style maven, philanthropist and mom Lisa Loeb has recently released her fourth children’s album exclusively with Amazon, Nursery Rhyme Parade. In this episode we talk about the importance of creativity to overall happiness, the song writing process and the Camp Lisa Foundation.
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- How to engage with your children.
- Why summer camp is so important to a child's development.
- The importance of exploring creativity as a child.
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for joining us this week on Live Happy Now. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Live Happy Now on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are important in helping others find the podcast; we greatly appreciate it! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to Lisa for joining us this week.
- Are You Making This Common Parenting Mistake?
- Lisa Loeb is Staying Positive
- 5 Traits of Resilient Moms