Neil Pasricha - The Happiness Equation
Neil Pasricha is The New York Times best-selling author of The Book of Awesome series. Neil is a Harvard MBA, one of the most popular TED speakers of all time and the Director of the Institute for Global Happiness. He has dedicated the past 15 years of his life to developing leaders—creating global programs inside the world’s largest companies and speaking to hundreds of thousands of people around the world. In this episode, he shares more about his new book The Happiness Equation: Want Nothing + Do Anything = Have Everything.
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- The secret to never being too busy again and how to eliminate choice, time and access
- The 3 S's of Success and why you must ask which one you want before beginning a new project
- What 4 simple words block all criticism and let you move from struggle to happiness
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Download Happiness 101: The 20 For 20 Challenge to learn how to be happier today
- Download Happiness 202: The Secret to Never Being Too Busy Again to learn to increase productivity
- Purchase The Happiness Equation
- Purchase The Book of Awesome
- Follow Neil on Twitter
- Thank you to our partner—AARP Life Reimagined!
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for joining us this week on Live Happy Now. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Live Happy Now on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are important in helping others find the podcast; we greatly appreciate it! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to Neil Pasricha for joining us this week.
- Trick Yourself Into Getting Started
- Want to Increase Your Team's Productivity by Over 40 Percent?
- 5 Simple Strategies That Will Make You Incredibly Productive