Sound frequencies can change not only our mental state, but change how we feel physically, too. Laura Widney first began using sound frequencies to help her wellness clients manage stress and anxiety. As she learned its many applications, she became chief innovation officer of Soaak, a company that offers sound therapy on the go. In this episode, she talks about how we all can use sound frequencies to boost our energy, enhance our focus, and improve our overall sense of well-being.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How different sound frequencies affect our physical and mental health.
- Why sound is so effective at changing how we feel.
- How to use sound as part of a daily wellness practice.
Links and Resources
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dailysoaak
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/DailySoaak
- Website: https://www.soaak.com/
- Special offer: Enjoy the Soaak mobile app free for 30 days by entering the code LHN30
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.