In this episode we look back on past interviews from the Live Happy Now podcast with Live Happy COO, Co-Founder and Editorial Director Deborah Heisz. Did your favorite episode make the list?
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- The definition of happiness and importance of social connections with Shawn Achor
- How to deal with negativity and negative people with Michelle Gielan
- 3 ways to stay fully charged with Tom Rath
- The importance of gratitude with Louis Alloro
- Resilience and the never quit mentality with Rhonda Cornum
- Hope and its effect in schools as well as in the workplace with Shane Lopez
- Goal setting with Caroline Miller
- An exercise on meditation and mindfulness with Deepak Chopra
- How a healthy diet can improve your brain with Dr. Drew Ramsey
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Thank you to our partner - AARP Life Reimagined!