In the movies, happily ever after comes pretty easily. In real life? Not so much. But the husband and wife team of Suzann Pileggi Pawelski, a writer with a Master of Applied Positive Psychology degree from the University of Pennsylvania, and James Pawelski, Ph.D., professor of Practice and Director of Education in the Positive Psychology Center at the University of Pennsylvania, have learned a few things about what it takes to be “Happy Together.” That’s the name of their new book, Happy Together: Using the Science of Positive Psychology to Build Love that Lasts, and in this podcast they share the secrets of what it takes to create deep, lasting love.
What you'll learn in this episode:
- How to bring out the best in yourself and your partner
- The importance of prioritizing positivity in your relationship
- How to go on a "strengths date"
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Purchase their book Happy Together: Using the Science of Positive Psychology to Build Love that Lasts.
- Check out their website here.
- Follow them on Facebook.