Presenting 31 things to do, watch, listen to and read to infuse your month with purpose and meaning.
We continue our Year of Happiness with 31 days of purpose. Pick and choose your favorite ideas from our list of things to do, watch, read, contemplate…and share!
2. Spend the holidays with loved ones.
3. Listen to “Lose Yourself,” by Eminem.
4. Read The Seed: Finding Purpose and Happiness in Life and Work, by Jon Gordon.
5. Watch Dallas Buyers Club.
8. Listen to “Enjoy the Silence,” by Depeche Mode.
9. Read For One More Day, by Mitch Albom.
10. Watch The Mighty.
12. Listen to “The Living Years,” by Mike & the Mechanics.
13. Read A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose by Eckhart Tolle.
14. Watch Rudderless.
15. “If you can't figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose.” ―T.D. Jakes
16. Write down five things you’d like to accomplish next year.
17. Listen to “Changes,” by David Bowie.
18. Read How to Practice: The Way to a Meaningful Life, by the Dalai Lama.
19. Watch Boyhood.
20. “The meaning of life is life.” —Alan Alda
21. Volunteer for a cause you feel passionately about.
23. Read The Art of Being: 101 Ways to Practice Purpose in Your Life, by Dennis Merritt Jones.
24. Watch The Family Man.
26. Be social.
27. Listen to “Mr. Jones,” by Counting Crows.
28. Read Way of the Peaceful Warrior, by Dan Millman.
29. Become a Big Brother or Big Sister.
30. Forgive someone in your past.
31. Watch Seven Years in Tibet.