Rick Hanson is one of the foremost experts on neural networks and a New York Times best-selling author. With his latest book, Resilient: How to Grow an Unshakable Core of Calm, Strength and Happiness, Rick gives us the tools to develop our inner strengths and stay strong—no matter what life throws at you.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to use your positive experiences to grow your inner strengths
- The meaning of “positive neuroplasticity” and how it can rewire your brain to be more resilient
- The role of resilience in our overall happiness and well-being
Also in this episode, Chris Libby tells us what we need to know about Finding Happiness at Work.
Links and Resources:
- Facebook – facebook.com/rickhansonphd
- YouTube – youtube.com/drrhanson
- Website – rickhanson.net
- Download “A Free Guide to Taking in the Good.”
- Learn about Rick’s yearlong Foundations of Well-Being Program.
- Subscribe to Rick’s free Just One Thing.