Scott Crabtree, founder of the company Happy Brain Science, has spent years studying positive psychology and what makes us happy. But when Scott combined his love of game design with his passion for positive psychology, he blazed an entirely new trail by creating the game, Choose Happiness @ Work.
Today, Scott tells us how the very things that make us happy when playing games are the same things that make us happy at work — and then he explains how we can all gamify our lives to create greater happiness at work.
What you'll learn in this episode:
- What "gamification" means and how it can be used in daily life
- The four components of games (and work) that make you happy
- The science of why games engage us, and what we can learn from them
Also in this episode, Web Editor Chris Libby drops by to talk about the latest and greatest new Happy Facts!
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Scott on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
- Learn more about his company Happy Brain Science here.
- Enter code LIVEHAPPY25 at happybrainscience.com for 25% off Choose Happiness @ Work.
Text HAPPYGAME to 345345 to get a free e-book on gamification!