While we don’t think much about them, our brainwaves are always busy—and they play a huge role in our well-being. When brainwaves get out of balance, it affects our sleep, our health and our relationships. Patrick Porter, Ph.D., joins us this week to talk about how brainwaves influence our happiness and tells us some of the ways we can help keep them balanced.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How connecting with nature (grounding) can help you find balance.
- What lack of sleep does to our brainwaves.
- What biohacking is and how you can use it for your own well-being.
Links and Resources
- Download BrainTap for free
- Facebook: @braintaptech
- Twitter: @BrainTapTech
- Instagram: @braintaptech
- Discover 5 happiness hacks to help balance your brainwaves here.