Anxiety disorders are one of the most common mental disorders today, and it affects more than 40 million people. Today’s guest, Liza Kindred is a licensed minister, reiki practitioner and meditation teacher whose work has been featured in publications worldwide. Her new Calm Your Anxiety Journal is a hands-on workbook to walk users through their anxiety, discover their personal triggers and use journaling and other practices to finally make peace with it.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What happens in your brain when you’re feeling anxious and overwhelmed—and what to do about it.
- Why it’s important to acknowledge and talk about our trauma.
- How to start rewiring your brain and develop new habits to calm the chaos.
Links and Resources:
- Instagram: @Liza_K and @effthismeditation
- Newsletter: lizakindred.com/newsletter
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.