There are many ways to practice happiness, but the key is to find what works for you – and make a habit out of it. This week, Jackson Kerchis sits down with host Paula Felps to talk about Rewired, his Happiness Habit Challenge beginning April 11 designed to help you develop three solid happiness-supporting habits over 30 days. Jackson is founder of the Happiness Studies major at the University of Alabama, and now he’s offering this crash course in creating happier habits.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to go from “knowing” to “doing.”
- The importance of training your brain for happiness.
- How small changes in daily habits can produce big results.
Links and Resources
- Twitter: @jacksonkerchis
- Facebook: @jacksonkerchis
- Instagram: @jacksonkerchis
- LinkedIn: @jacksonkerchis
Learn more about the challenge and get free coaching at www.happinessmajor.com/Rewired.