As we go back to school, it means kids are spending even more time on their screens. So what’s a parent to do? This week’s guest will tell you! Childcare advocate and author Florence Ann Romano joins us this week to talk about the importance of balancing time on devices. Florence Ann is a big fan of ditching the devices and discovering off-screen play, and she’s here today to talk about how parents can get a handle on their children’s screen time — and maybe even improve their own screen habits.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What too much screen time does to developing brains.
- How to develop learning opportunities without screens.
- How parents’ screen usage affects their relationship with their children.
Links and Resources
- Instagram: @florenceann.romano
- Facebook: @FlorenceARomano
- Pinterest: @florenceannromano
- YouTube: Windy City Nanny
- Podcast: FingerPaintingTheFuture.com
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.