The world is experiencing an extremely difficult time right now, and sometimes that can leave us wondering if it’s selfish — or even possible — to pursue happiness in such a chaotic time. This week host Paula Felps sits down with Matt Derrenbacher, Solo Rabbi for Congregation Beth Shalom in Columbia, Missouri, to talk about why searching for happiness right now is so important and how we can find — and offer — comfort in the face of so much uncertainty.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What we can do for others when we’re not sure what to say.
- Why it’s important to look for ways to pursue happiness during hard times.
- Tips for managing anxiety and/or feelings of being overwhelmed by the news.
Links and Resources
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/matt.derrenbacher.98/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dbach/
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.