If you don’t love your life at work, you’re not alone. New research shows that workers are the unhappiest they’ve been in years, so this week host, Paula Felps sits down with Greg Kettner, founder of the organization Work Happy and an expert in workplace well-being. They’re here to talk about what’s making us so unhappy on the job and what we can do about it.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why workers are less satisfied now than during the pandemic.
- What unhappiness on the job is doing to our mental health.
- How finding your purpose can change how you view your job.
Links and Resources
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gregkettner/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gregory.kettner/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gregkettner/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/gregkettner
- Podcast: https://www.gregkettner.com/podcast
Follow along with this episode’s transcript by clicking here.