Sonja Lyubomirsky on Gratitude
In this episode Live Happy Co-Founder and Editorial Director Deborah Heisz talks with Sonja Lyubomirsky about gratitude. Sonja is author of The How of Happiness, the first book by a highly-credentialed positive psychologist to present the latest research in a “how-to” format.
Sonja’s work has been awarded a Templeton Psychology Prize, a Science of Generosity grant, a John Templeton Foundation grant, and a million-dollar grant (with Ken Sheldon) from the National Institute of Mental Health to conduct research on the possibility of permanently increasing happiness.
What you'll learn in this podcast:
- The importance of gratitude to your overall happiness
- The challenges to maintaining a gratitude practice
- Tips you can follow to create more gratitude in your life
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Download a free sketch note of this episode
- Take the free online happiness course
- Read a free excerpt of The How of Happiness
- Purchase a copy of The How of Happiness
- Thank you to our partner - AARP Life Reimagined!
Thanks for listening!
Thank you so much for joining us this week on Live Happy Now. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Live Happy Now podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are important in helping others find the podcast; we greatly appreciate it! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to Sonja Lyubomirsky for joining us this week.